Marital Preparation and Relationship Enrichment
The Prepare / Enrich programme has recently been updated to a newer version “Customized Version”. The newer version now allows couples to do the questionnaires online. It also includes an extra couple report as part of the feedback. Each feedback report is now customized to fit with each unique couple. Counsellors will create their own profile online and have the ability to administrate the couples’ questionnaires from it.
After the couple questionnaire has been completed the counsellor will receive a customized feedback report which will assist the counsellor in providing the most accurate feedback to the couple and guiding them through fun and creative exercises to stimulate growth in various areas within the couple relationship. The couple will also receive their own summarized feedback report to take home with them.
This training offers counsellors the tools to facilitate the couple’s awareness of their relationship strengths and growth areas. The training accredits you to;
- Administer a computerized assessment
- Understand the computerized results
- Feedback the results and educate couples for marriage
The programme also focuses on 12 relationship aspects and heightens the couple’s awareness and understanding of the relationship as a whole.
You will learn how to coach the couple for marriage or to enrich their marriage through explorational and interactive exercises.
Goals of using Prepare/Enrich
- Help the couple explore their Relationship Strength and Growth Areas.
- Prime couples for feedback on their relationship.
- Promote honest and personalized dialogue about a couple’s relationship.
- Explore their couple relationship and their families-of-origin using the Couple & Family Maps.
- Help couples learn important skills in the areas of Communication, Conflict Resolution, Financial Management, and Stress Management.
- Provide a personality assessment and comparison of the two individuals.
- Increase insight and awareness in important areas such as Expectations, Sexuality, Spirituality Beliefs, Roles, and Personality Differences.
- Help couples develop personal, couple and family goals.
FAMSA has been using this programme for many years with couples, achieving great results in the use of it.
- A minimum requirement to attend this training is the Basic Counselling Skills 1 and 2 trainings or a recognized Basic Counselling skills training.
- Recognition of non-FAMtrac trainings will be considered on an individual basis.
- The training price includes a resource file of R190.00.
Kindly note that bookings for this training need to be made at least 10 days prior to the first day of training. Please forward proof of payment to email@example.com in order to finalize your booking.
Please Click Here for our Bookings and Payment guidelines.
By the end of this training participants should be able to:
- Administer the computerized assessment
- Interpret the computerized feedback
- Provide couples with the appropriate feedback
- Guide couples in exploring their relationship strengths and weaknesses.
- Educate couples in the various focus areas
- Coach couples in important skills for a successful relationship
- Guide couples in exploring different areas in their relationship