Our Community Lay Counsellors present Marital Preparation Workshops for couples planning to get married.
This workshop explores the different facets of a couple’s relationship. The workshops make use of informative discussions and practical exercises, to help couples develop skills to strengthen and maintain a healthy relationship.
Goals & Exercises
- Identify relationship strength and growth areas.
- Learn communication skills.
- Learn conflict resolution skills.
- Explore family-of-origin issues.
- Develop financial plans and budget.
- Develop personal, couple & family goals.
Value to Couples
By the end of the workshop, couples will have identified and explored the strengths and growth areas within their relationship. Couples would have also had the opportunity to discuss important issues within their relationship.