Bookings for our Trainings and Workshops may be done on-line or by requesting a registration form from us.
- You may book online by selecting the training or workshop from the drop down list "FAMTRAC TRAININGS".
- Move down the page.
- Select the date of the training you wish to attend from the drop down list.
- Select "add to cart"
- If this is your first time booking a training with us online you will be directed to create a new account.
- Please complete the required fields for the new account.
- Keep your details safe as you will use it again in the future to book a training.
- If you are already an online client you will be prompted to log-in with your account details.
- Please ensure that you complete the booking process and that you select "check out"
- Once you have completed the booking process you will receive an email confirming your online booking.
- Please ensure that you forward proof of payment to the below details (Payments).
- When doing online bookings you may elect to do either an EFT payment (if you select this option the banking details will be opened on the page for you) or do an online payment by means of a credit card.
Booking by means of registration form:
You may also choose to book by means of a registration form. You can email us at email@example.com for a registration form or phone us on 021 447 7951.
- Please complete all the fields on the registration form.
- The form is a Word document which enables you to complete it on your desktop or print it out and complete by hand.
- Please return the completed form at least 10 days before the training starts. You may not be registered if you forward it later then the set cut-off date.
- Please contact us if you do not receive an email confirmation that we received your registration.
- Kindly ensure that you receive acknowledgement of your registration by email.
- Closing date for registrations: 10 days before commencement of the training.
- Please be advised that in order to receive a certificate – participants will need to attend the whole course / workshop from start to finish. Non-attendance will impact on your own and the group’s learning.
- We reserve the right to cancel a course at short notice. The full fee will be refunded.
- Morning tea as well as a light lunch will be provided with full day trainings. We do not cater to any special dietary requirements
- Parking (at own risk) available at our training venue.
- In order to secure your booking it is imortant that we receive your proof of payment.
- Kindly forward your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please contact us should you not receive an email confirmation that we received your proof of payment.
- Payment needs to be received in full at least 10 days prior to the start of the training.
- You may no be able to attend the training should you make late payment.
- Please ensure that your name and surname are used as reference in order for us to link your payment with your registration.
- A refund less 50% is payable in the event of a cancellation less then 10-days before a training or event.
Our Banking Details:
Bank: ABSA Bank (Claremont)
Branch Code: 421-109
Account No: 360 322 572
Reference: Your Name & Surname